|fetch campervan hire australia | senior campervan hire australia | family campervan hire australia | cheap campervan hire australia|
Kangaroo Campervan Rentals information
Kangaroo Campervan Rentals Rental TermsImportant Information About Your Rentals
On arrival, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the operators of Kangaroo Campervan Rentals. Here is a summary of their terms and conditions:
The following definitions apply for the Terms and Conditions for Kangaroo Campervan Rentals.
The initial deposit paid is non-refundable and is collected upon booking confirmation. The remainder of the balance of payable is due 31 days prior to the vehicle collection date, if the vehicle collection date is within 31 days from the time of booking the balance of payment will be taken at the time of booking confirmation.
SPECIAL PAYMENT TERMS:
Full balance of payment (including the deposit) will be collected at the time of confirmation if you have elected to process your booking in a currency different to AUD.
Your credit card will be charged the following amounts if you cancel or fail to pick up the vehicle.
If cancelled on day of pick-up or a No Show: No refund available, the full rental charge will apply
Within 10 days prior to pick-up: 100% of rental cost.
Within 17 - 11 days prior to pick-up: 50% of rental cost.
Within 24 - 18 days prior to pick-up: 20% of rental cost.
In addition to forfeiting these fees, the initial deposit collected upon confirmation of your booking is non-refundable.
There is no refund for late pick-up or early return of a vehicle.
Please note: Cancellations or amendments must be made strictly in writing via email to the booking agent.
Unlimited Km's apply to the east coast of Australia only, an interior fee of AUD $400 applies if you travel more than 250kms from the east coast.
- Standard insurance excess / liability $3000. No drivers under age 21.
- Excess Reduction Option: Pay an additional $15 per day Insurance to reduce liability to $1500. OR: Pay an additional $30 per day Insurance to reduce liability to $500
No nil excess
- Bond: 4 Berth motorhome and all campervans - $1500 security bond (Authorised); 6 Berth motorhome - $3000 security bond (Authorised)
- GST (Government tax) Unlimited km, Roadside assistance (conditions apply) Outdoor chairs and table, Bedding, Kitchen and eating equipment
* 1. All drivers must have a current driver’s licence with appropriate class (manual or automatic) and be at least 21 years of age. If the driver is not on the contract or has no licence = NO INSURANCE.
1.A. A basic insurance Excess/Liability of $3000 is payable for each incident of damage. * 2. For security/bond, a Credit Card is required and is authorised or taken for a minimum of either $1000.00 (+ 25 yrs) or $1500.00 (21-24 yrs). NO BOND= NO RENTAL -- NO CASH BONDS
* 3. An insurance liability/excess is payable for each and every incident of damage. The liability in case of an accident is: -$3,000.00 $1,500.00 $1,000.00 $500.00 $400.00 $200.00 as per the renters' contract.
* 4. Any damage caused in single vehicle accidents, while driving at night or accidents involving animals carries a liability ( deductible) of $6000.00 or $3000.00 as per the renter's contract. This may not be waived.
* 5. Even though insurance is paid, the vehicle is not insured in the following situations AND you will lose your bond:-
If the vehicle is used on unsealed roads or off-shore islands. -- LOSS OF BOND
If the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. -- LOSS OF BOND
If the damage is above the driver's headline, under the vehicle or caused while reversing. -- YOU PAY FOR THE FULL COST OF REPAIR
* 6. The renter is responsible for:
All punctures, tyre damage, glass damage, and any items lost, stolen or mislaid off or out of the vehicle,
Speeding fines – admin fee $75 applies. Parking or toll infringements admin fee of $75.00 applies.
Engine damage caused by low water or oil. CHECK DAILY.
* 7. Compensation or refunds is NOT paid for time off road due to:
or Unavoidable mechanical breakdown.
* 8. No refunds or credits for early returns. Late returns charged at $20 / hour.
* 9. You pay for the fuel you use. Any shortfall in fuel on return will result in a surcharge of at least $10.00 being added to the cost of the replacement fuel.
* 10. The vehicle is to be returned in a clean condition otherwise a cleaning fee will be charged. (Minimum – All vehicles, exterior $75. Campervans interior $150)
* 11. Extensions of hire are to be advised at least 24 hours prior to termination of the original hire and are subject to availability. All overdue vehicles are uninsured. The police will be notified when 24 hours overdue.
* 12. Road Service is charged at $90 per callout and is not available if you are more than 250km from East Coast.
Travel to, or through, Normanton, Tennant Creek, Darwin, Alice Springs, Uluru, Ceduna and Perth is prohibited unless authorised in writing by the vehicle owner. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BOND
In the event of an accident or theft, it is the hirer's responsibility to notify the police and the rental office. A claim form must be completed within 24 hours. We will terminate your rental if you have an “at fault” or a single vehicle accident or as a result of serious vehicle abuse.
No replacement vehicle. No refunds.