|fetch campervan hire australia | senior campervan hire australia | family campervan hire australia | cheap campervan hire australia|
Jucy Campervan Rentals AU informationJUCY World is one of Australasia’s leading and fastest growing independent tourism brands. It’s a dynamic and entrepreneurial company delivering exceptional, next generation experiences to travellers.
When kiwi brothers Tim and Dan Alpe founded the company in 2001 they had audacious dreams to Jucify the travel experience from start to finish. JUCY is well on its way to achieving this bold goal with over 200,000 customers living the JUCY experience each year.
From small beginnings of just 35 cars, the fleet now numbers in the thousands of cars and campas and you can hire a green and purple beast in New Zealand, Australia and the latest conquest, the west coast of the USA.
With hundreds of employees worldwide and branches in New Zealand, Australia and the USA, the first JUCY Snooze (Auckland), JUCY Cruise – Milford Sound and the list just keeps growing.
Social media connects JUCY to our community of travellers on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Well-travelled and passionate
• Super helpful and knowledgeable
• Ambitious and talented
• Like-minded and happy
• Amazing at customer service
• All live and breathe our values – Fun, Family, Pride, Passion
• Hire to 18 years +
• DVD players, CD players and AUX inputs in all campas
• Bedding and cooking equipment
• Complete roadside assistance
• 24/7 Freephone assistance
• $0 Insurance Excess/Bond option available
• 4 great locations (Cairns city, Brisbane airport, Sydney airport, Melbourne city)
• Unlimited Km’s for all vehicles
• Young & young at heart
• Playful personality
• Appeals to the youth traveller
• Actively engages with our community through social media
• Generates a sense of community
• Highly recognisable
• Associated with the classic Aussie road trip
• Always evolving to stay competitive and ahead of the competition
Jucy Campervan Rentals AU Rental TermsImportant Information About Your Rentals
On arrival, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the operators of Jucy Campervan Rentals Campers. Here is a summary of their terms and conditions:
The following definitions apply for the Terms and Conditions for Jucy Campervan Rentals Campers.
The initial deposit paid is non-refundable and is collected upon booking confirmation (Visa or Mastercard only). The balance is payable 35 days prior to pick up. Please ensure there are sufficient funds available at this time.
SPECIAL PAYMENT TERMS:
Full balance of payment (including the deposit) will be collected at the time of confirmation if you have elected to process your booking in a currency different to AUD.
The initial booking deposit paid is non-refundable. In addition to forfeiting your deposit, the following charges also apply.
• If the booking is cancelled 25 days or more prior to the pick up date, no further charge applies
• If the booking is cancelled 4 - 24 days prior, 20% of the total booking value will be charged
• If the booking is cancelled within 3 days or on the day of pick up or is a NO SHOW, 100% of the total booking value will be charged
No refund can be given for early returns.
The first booking amendment will incur no charge. Any subsequent changes are charged at $25 per change.
We strongly recommend that clients ensure they take out the highest level of travel insurance. In many cases, this will cover any losses incurred if you are forced to cancel your booking.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE RATE?
• Risk Taker Insurance, with an excess and bond of $3,000 for Jucy Crib, Grande & Condo vehicles.
• Risk Taker Insurance, with an excess and bond of $5,000 for Jucy Casa Plus.
• GST (10%)
• 24/7 roadside assistance.
• Unlimited kilometres.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE?
• Excess reduction options.
• Optional extras.
• One-way Fee.
• Rental days are calculated on a calendar day basis.
• All rates are in Australian dollars.
• No refunds can be given for early returns or on credit card fees.
• Minimum hire periods apply and are subject to change.
• Extensions are charged at the current daily rate and are paid directly to JUCY.
• Drivers must hold a valid driver licence in English; or be accompanied by a certified English translation.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
MINIMUM HIRE PERIODS
JUCY minimum hire periods can change without notice.
• JUCY GPS (subject to availability) $8 per day, maximum $160
• Camping Table $25
• Camping Chair $8
• Snow Chains $40
• Roof Racks $40 (only available for the Crib)
• Baby/booster seats $40
• Additional drivers $1 per day (capped at $25 per driver)
• Cassette toilets in the Condo are free of charge but will only be included if requested
INSURANCE - Jucy Crib, Champ & Condo.
• Stress-Free - $0 excess, $30 per day
• Chance It - $1500 excess, $20 per day
• Risk Taker - $3000 excess, $0 per day
INSURANCE - Jucy El Cheapo 2 Sleeper
• Stress-Free - $0 excess, $25 per day.
• Chance It - $1500 excess, $20 per day
• Risk Taker - $3000 excess, $0 per day.
• One-way Fee $150 (waived for hires of 21 days or longer)
• Public Holiday Surcharge $100. Fees charged on the following holidays:
Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Anzac Day, Good Friday, Easter Day.
• Credit Card Fee (From 1 September 2017).
• Mastercard 1.87%
• Visa 2.03%
• American Express 2.6%
• Mastercard Debit Card 0.89%
• Visa Debit Card 1.52%
• Union pay International 1.63%
At the time that the customer collects the vehicle, JUCY will authorise the applicable excess to the customer’s credit card. Please note: this is not a charge, it is just an authorisation made against their credit card. The release of the funds can take five or more working days to be processed depending on the customer’s bank’s procedures.
TYPES OF PAYMENT ACCEPTABLE
JUCY accept the following method types for payment from the customer:
• Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express)
• Debit Cards (Visa/Mastercard)
• AUD Cash.
• AU Eftpos Card.
JUCY LOCATIONS & OFFICE HOURS
JUCY Cairns City.
55 Dutton Street, Cairns, Queensland 4870
Branch hours: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm; Sat/Sun 9am-2pm.
JUCY Brisbane Airport
771 Kingsford Smith Drive, Eagle Farm, Queensland 4009.
Branch hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 8am-4pm; Sun 9am-4pm.
JUCY Sydney Airport
1581 Botany Road, Botany, New South Wales 2019.
Branch hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 8am-4pm; Sun 9am-4pm.
JUCY Melbourne City
49-51 Inkerman Street, St Kilda, Victoria 3182.
Branch hours: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm; Sat/Sun 9am-2pm.
Please note: JUCY is closed on Christmas Day – no pickups or returns available.
VEHICLE PICK UP & DROP OFF
Campas must be returned to the JUCY branches one hour before closing time. A late fee of $100 may apply. Campas cannot be picked up or returned outside of office hours.
There is no early pick-up or late return option available.
There is no shuttle service from Melbourne City
The JUCY branch is located 3.5km from Sydney Airport and we have some great mates from Joey’s Airport Shuttles who can drive you to the branch.
When you make your online booking just select the option for an airport transfer from Sydney Airport (and a return transfer if you need one). Our Sydney branch will pre-book a shuttle for you. You just need to follow the instructions below to arrange to pick up when you arrive at Sydney Airport.
If you need a transfer from the JUCY branch to Sydney Airport at the end of your adventure, please tick this option also when making your booking, and let the JUCY branch know when you pick-up your vehicle.
HOW DO I GET PICKED UP?
After you have arrived at Sydney Airport, collected your bags and cleared customs, please Freephone JUCY and the reservations team will take your details and organise a pick up for you. You will need to use your mobile phone or a pay phone in the airport.
DOMESTIC ARRIVALS: Please exit the terminal (domestic & international) and follow the GREEN priority pick up signs and wait at the Priority Pick up area for our Green JUCY shuttle. Pick up point is located at a 4 mins walk from the terminal
INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS: Please exit the terminal (domestic & international) and follow the GREEN priority pick up signs and wait at the Priority Pick up area for our Green JUCY shuttle. Pick up point is located at a 4 mins walk from the terminal
There are information help desks in both terminals and they can help you to find the shuttle pick-up point and/or a phone.
The JUCY Brisbane branch is located 8 minutes/8km from Brisbane Airport and we have some great mates from Gateway Airport Parking who will drive you there.
When you make your online booking just select the option for an airport transfer from Brisbane Airport (and a return transfer if you need one). Our Brisbane branch will pre-book a shuttle for you. You just need to follow the instructions below to arrange to pick up when you arrive at Brisbane Airport.
If you need a transfer from the JUCY branch to Brisbane Airport at the end of your adventure, please tick this option also when making your online booking, and let the JUCY branch know when you pick-up your vehicle.
HOW DO I GET PICKED UP?
Once you have arrived at Brisbane Airport, collected your luggage and cleared customs, please Freephone JUCY and the reservations team will take your details and organise a pick up for you. You will need to use your mobile phone or a pay phone in the airport.
DOMESTIC ARRIVALS: Once you have arrived at Brisbane Airport, collected your luggage and cleared customs, please phone our JUCY Brisbane Airport Branch.
Domestic Arrivals: For collection from the DOMESTIC terminal, exit the terminal and enter the skywalk via the lift or travellator. Cross the skywalk and take the lift or travelator down to the ground level bus zone (B1/B2) and wait for collection. A green Gateway Airport Parking shuttle bus will collect you and transfer you to our JUCY Brisbane Airport Branch (approx. 10-15 minutes/8.0 km).
INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS: For collection from the INTERNATIONAL terminal once you have cleared customs, exit into the Arrivals Hall and turn left. Exit the terminal building under the Coach Departure sign. Proceed down the ramp and follow the signs to Zone 4 and wait for collection. A green Gateway Airport Parking shuttle bus will collect you and transfer you to our JUCY Brisbane Airport Branch (approx. 10-15 minutes/8.0 km).
The JUCY branch is located 15 minutes/7.5km from Cairns Airport and we have some great mates from Cairns Taxis who will drive you there.
When you make your online booking just select the option for an airport transfer from Cairns Airport (and a return transfer if you need one). Our Cairns branch will pre-book a shuttle for you. You just need to follow the instructions below to arrange to pick up when you arrive at Cairns Airport.
After you arrive at the Cairns international or domestic terminals, grab your bags and make your way to the taxi rank outside. Locate a Cairns Taxi vehicle and advise the driver that the fare is on the JUCY Rentals account and they will bring you to our branch so your JUCY adventure can begin!
If you need a transfer from the JUCY branch to Cairns Airport at the end of your adventure, please tick this option also when making your booking, and let the JUCY branch know when you pick-up your vehicle.
The Vehicle may be hired and driven by the persons specified as authorised drivers in the Rental Agreement, and only if they hold a valid driver’s licence, which must be presented to JUCY at the time of collection of the Vehicle.
Only persons 18 years and over may be an Authorised Driver of the Vehicle.
If the licence is not printed in English it must be accompanied by an accredited English translation which is to be provided to JUCY. Please note a licence classified as, or comparable to a Green P licence will be accepted, however the Authorised Driver agrees to be bound by any restrictions or conditions imposed on or in connection with that licence and is aware that any insurance cover may be voided and this Agreement may be terminated if such restrictions or conditions are not adhered to.
IMPORTANT CLAUSES FROM THE JUCY CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Vehicles are provided in a clean and tidy manner and should be returned in a similar state. Animals and smoking are not permitted in the Vehicle. A cleaning fee of up to $250 may apply.
• If the Vehicle is returned late, a full day hire applies for each day until the Vehicle is returned. An additional late return fee may also apply.
• There will be no refunds for early return and additional fees will apply if the Vehicle is returned to an alternative location without prior approval from JUCY in writing
• Where the Vehicle is involved in a single vehicle roll over or the roof of the Vehicle is damaged as a result of any single vehicle incident or accident the Hirer is liable for costs of up to $5000.
• Failure to return the Vehicle with full petrol, diesel and/or LPG tanks (as applicable) will incur a $30 administration fee plus the cost of refilling the fuel -
• JUCY should be notified of any accident, mechanical breakdown or equipment failure within 48 hours of it occurring
• JUCY does not cover loss or damage to any personal belongings.
• A fee of $500 will be charged for failure to empty the grey water or toilet cassette (if applicable) prior to returning the Vehicle.
• The hirer is liable for all costs associated with replacing keys, which have been lost, broken or damaged and/or the cost of retrieval of keys which have been locked inside a Vehicle. Please note a replacement key could be up to $1,000 plus associated costs to the event.
• A Damage Administration fee of $75 will be applied for processing each damage claim. This fee applies to all damage claims regardless of whether the Hirer elects to use JUCY Excess Reduction Cover or has made their own travel insurance arrangements.
• The Hirer acknowledges and agrees that the Vehicle may only be driven during the Term of Hire by the person(s) specified as authorised driver(s) in the Rental Agreement or agreed to later by JUCY.
The hirer is liable for all infringement offences committed during the period of hire, including but not limited to any fines or charges for traffic offences, including speeding offences, a failure to comply with directions given by a traffic signal, toll offences, parking offences and freedom camping offences. A $60 administration fee per infringement will also apply.
Vehicles must not be used on any unsealed road. The only exception to this is a reasonable use of access roads to recognised commercial campgrounds.
Information is correct at time of printing but is subject to change without notice. Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. If you encounter issues with the vehicle whilst on hire, you MUST report these issues directly to the relevant supplier at the earliest possible time. This will allow the supplier to remedy any issues and minimise any inconvenience to you. If you fail to report any vehicle issues during your rental, it is likely that compensation will not be offered. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed. Please note that a 2% credit card or debit card surcharge will be added when your payment is processed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Motorhome rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency): 25.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Motorhome Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.